Samara & Co love ATTITUDE® products because they are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. They also are PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), and ECOLOGO certified!
Format: 2L (67.6 FL. OZ.)
Reuse & refill your preferred dishwashing liquid bottles with our innovative low-plastic refill boxes. Using 68% less plastic that its bottle counterpart, ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Citrus Zest BULK to go format includes nearly three times the amount of product, which means less time running errands, and less packaging waste! ECOLOGO Certified and elaborated with natural, hypoallergenic and plant and mineral based ingredients like green tea, our degreasing formula will help remove stubborn food residue from dishes, pots and pans. That means less scrubbing, more free time!
- Packaged in a convenient BULK to go container: storable in your kitchen or laundry cupboards and used to refill your ATTITUDE bottles.
- Packaging featuring 100% recyclable materials: made with FSC-certified cardboard box and BPA-free plastic bag and spigot to reduce waste.
- Natural dishwashing soap made with plant and mineral based ingredients like green tea to help remove bacteria, grease and odors.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: suitable for sensitive skins and gentle on hands.
- ECOLOGO Certified: biodegradable and sustainable dishwashing detergent.
- PETA Certified: contains no animal-derived ingredients and byproducts, 100% vegan.
- Free of PEGs, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), ingredients that are often contaminated with harmful byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, according to the IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde precursors, Benzyl Alcohol and MIT according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).