Bathorium believes in ethically sourced, high-quality ingredients. No harmful or questionable ingredients are in their products.
Format: 750g (2-3 Baths)
Yuzu fruit essential oil with herbaceous hinoki cypress and distilled ginger C02 fill the room with soft aromatics that transport you to a state of tranquility.
Sit in the still, meditative silence and soak in this blissfully relaxing tub. Let the water transform into a decadent and rejuvenating soak that stills your mind and eases your body.
Hints of: Hinoki Cypress, Citrusy Yuzu
Perfect for: Meditation, Reflection, Muscle Pain
Disclaimer: Not intended for medical use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. May contain tree nut oils. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.
- Step 1: Get naked.
- Step 2: Fill tub halfway with warm water, optimal temperature 38° C.
- Step 3: Add in 1-2 cups of HINOKi under running water
- Step 4: Get in. You've earned it.
- Hinoki Cypress Oil: This earthy, woodsy oil from the revered Hinoki Cypress tree native to central Japan has been used for building temples and shrines, and as a traditional Japanese stick incense for centuries.
- Tibet Magnesium Salt Flakes: These high-quality magnesium flakes sourced from Tibet are positively magical. They blossom into a rich and reparative magnesium oil in the tub, lusciously coating your body locking in the soothing and healing power.
- Dendridic Sea Salt: This star-shaped salt is the real superstar behind this soak! It's more porous than other salts, delivering you more powerful luscious hinoki cypress, yuzu, and ginger co2 notes as you linger in the tub.
tibet magnesium chloride (magnesium salt flakes), dendritic sodium chloride (sea salt), chamaecy-paris obtusa wood oil (hinoki cypress), citrus junos (yuzu) peel oil*, zingiber offcinalis (ginger) co2*, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice* *indicates certified organic