Bleu Lavande offers natural products enriched with lavender essential oil, grown in their own farm. Products are manufactured in Canada, are paraben free, petroleum product and artificial fragrance free and are not tested on animals.
Format : 15 ml
A must for your well-being ritual. Peppermint essential oil is used in aromatherapy:
- As nervine/calmative
- To help relieve couch/colds
- As a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- To help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprains/strains/rheumatoid arthritis
This product is NPN certified (8008475388). NPN (natural product number) means that this product has been reviewed by Health Canada and found to be safe, effective and of high quality under the recommended conditions of use.
This essential oil is 100% pure, which means that it has not been mixed with other oils and that its therapeutic virtues have not been altered. This product is not tested on animals (certified cruelty free).
Directions for dilution of essential oil:
- Mix 1 to 5 drops of essential oil with 5 mL (1tsp) of vegetable oil.
- Mix 3 to 6 drops of essential oil in water in a diffuser to create a soothing fragrance.
Medicinal Ingredient, each drop (0.05 mL) contains: Peppermint Essential Oil (flowering) 100% (Mentha x piperita).