Single-use plastic forks, knives and spoons are filling the landfills and waterways leading to plastic pollution and environmental degradation. So OLA Bamboo helps you in making a shift to a sustainable lifestyle by offering good quality products that are durable and better for the environment. Our reusable bamboo utensils are the best alternatives to single-use plastic utensils, and ideal for lunch boxes, offices, traveling, or home.
- Each set contains: 1 bamboo straw with 1 cleaning brush, 1 fork, 1 knife, and 1 Teaspoon made of bamboo along with a travel bag.
- All items inside are reusable.
- Perfect for lunch boxes, the office, travelling, or at home.
- Long service life.
- Very light and super trendy.
- Replaces plastic utensils.
- Wash straw before first use.
- It’s best not to put the products in the dishwasher to ensure their durability. Allow them to dry before storing them.
- Designed in Canada, made in China.
- Made of bamboo.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
Always wash your utensils with warm water and soap after each use.
Make sure to let them air dry before storing them in a closed space or putting them in a bag or travel case.
Do not leave your utensils in water or liquid for many hours because this may damage them or reduce their lifespan.
Do not put them in the dishwasher.