SIMKHA's natural moisturizing butters are the most effective. They soothe dry and sensitive areas of the skin, help prevent stretch marks and reveal the skin's natural glow. The smell is subtle and the finish is non-greasy.
Shea Butter is whipped for an easy to use texture. It is suitable for skin hydration dry and dry and damaged hair. Also ideal for pregnant women who want to avoid the appearance of stretch marks or to firm the breasts. Also ideal for your homemade beauty recipes.
- Hydrates, nourishes, and soothes dry, rough skin
- Anti-blemish: pure shea butter contains a high amount of fatty acids which promote healing of skin imperfections.
- Reduces and prevents stretch marks in pregnant women
- Leaves the skin soft and protected against aggressions
- Boosts dull, dehydrated skin
- Won’t clog skin pores
- Natural anti-aging: Prevents the appearance of wrinkles
Apply shea butter to dry areas to moisturize on the face, body and hair. Shea butter can be difficult to handle. This is why we advise you to take a knob of shea butter and warm it in your hands before applying. To firm the breasts: Warm the shea butter in your hands and massage the breasts daily.
To relieve muscle pain :: Warm in your hands and massage the sore areas.
Treatment of dry, brittle or dull hair: Apply alone to damp hair or scalp or in a mixture with other butters or vegetable oils.
Organic shea butter