We have revisited our famous OLA Bamboo Zero Waste Kit to adapt it to your requests. We went with a larger spoon and added bamboo chopsticks for your on-the-go Asian meals. The transport pouch has been replaced by a pretty little placemat that you roll up to store the utensils. Colourful, light and practical!
- Each assortment contains the following: 1 straw, 1 washing brush, 1 fork, 1 knife, 1 tablespoon and 2 chopsticks in a small transport placemat.
- All items inside are reusable.
- Perfect for lunch boxes, the office, travelling, or at home.
- Long service life.
- Very light and super trendy.
- Replace plastic utensils.
- Wash straw before first use.
- It’s best not to put the products in the dishwasher to ensure their durability. Allow them to dry before storing them.
- Designed in Canada, made in China.
- Made of bamboo.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides.
Always wash your utensils with warm water and soap after each use.
Wash your straw with the given cleaning brush after each use.
Make sure to let them air dry before storing them in a closed space or putting them in the small placemat.
Do not leave your utensils in water or liquid for many hours because this may damage them or reduce their lifespan.
Do not put them in the dishwasher.
We recommend handwashing the small placemat in cold water because machine washing could damage it. Do not wring it out. Dry flat.